Wageslip.com can provide an online pay portal option which would include a web/mobile based self service dashboard for employees and employers to log in and access their payroll data. Employees can even directly request things like annual leave and updates to their personal details.
You can not only give your employees access to Self Service, but it will also give you access to your own employer dashboard, allowing you to:
• Access the data for each of your employees, including the ability to set annual leave on the calendar and make updates to employee information.
• View the employer-wide payroll calendar.
• View payroll reports.
• View the schedule of HMRC payments, outstanding amounts, and access the P30 for each tax period.
Give your employees easy access to their payroll documents and data.
Your employees will be able to access Self Service, allowing them to:
• Browse and download their history of payslips and other payroll documents.
• View their payroll calendar, including annual leave, sick leave and parenting leave.
• Request annual leave directly from Self Service.
• View the personal details you currently hold for them, and request to make updates.
Employees can access Self Service from any computer (PC or Mac), tablet (e.g. iPad), or smartphone (e.g. iPhone, Android).
The costs are £2.00 per employee, per pay period, plus an annual charge of £100.00 for the Self Service option.